At Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours, we pride ourselves in satisfying our customers fully and to the best of our ability. Therefore, we will gladly listen to your requests and design your Bespoke Cape Town Tour which caters to your needs. Our bespoke tours will be specific to your interests and, as best as possible, still within your budget.
All options will be discussed with you before a final itinerary is agreed upon. Whether you’re an adrenaline junky and want to experience diving with sharks, paragliding or zip-lining or if you crave a more peaceful tour where you can see the flowers in bloom up the West Coast of the Western Cape, we can arrange it for you. Just contact us and let us know your interests and we’ll get back to you with possible activities and costs.
paragliding off signal hill
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You contact us with your requirements and we design a tour for you according to your needs.
- We work out a price for you and if you are happy with the price, terms and conditions then we will arrange the tour.
- You will be collected from your hotel and taken on the activity designed and booked for you and your guests.
- At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
The price of this tour will be calculated once all requrements and costs have been taken into account.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ALL OUT ‘N’ ABOUT CAPE TOURS
At Out ‘n’ About tours we pride ourselves in providing tours which are safe, educational and enjoyable. We therefore would like to draw your attention to following T’s &C’s
- Prices and tours are correct at the time of visiting our site. All prices, tours and times given are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Bookings shall not be confirmed without a written email from us to the client as well as the full payment due has been received.
- All quotes are in South African Rands and your payment (time between booking and us receiving the payment) in your currency may change depending on the current exchange rate.
- This tour includes a private tour guide, collection and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle, entrance fees and parking. Clients need to ensure their timeous meeting at the predetermined meeting points/hotel/accommodation.
- The fees do not include lunch and optional extras.
- Departure is between 8.30am and 9:00am and drop off is between 4.30pm and 5.30pm. We will do our best to adhere to the confirmed times provided at the time of booking.
- If cancellations are made 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If cancellations are made 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure, a 25% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- If cancellations are made 30 days or more prior to tour departure, a 10% cancellation fee will be charged, plus charges for costs incurred.
- Authority of tour of guide – Please be advised that the tourist guide/driver’s decision is final with regards to the safety, weather, other conditions which would protect the safety of all clients.
- All clients will adhere to laws and customs of South Africa whilst on tour with Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours.
- Due to weather, maintenance, accessibility and crowds, we cannot guarantee that any of the highlights will be open and available.
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk. Out ‘n’ About Cape Tours accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage and personal possessions of passengers.
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times.
- We recommend that travellers take adequate personal insurance cover.
- The tour will still continue in inclement weather or a suitable alternative could be provided with prior discussion with the tour operator.
- We cannot be held responsible for any deaths, injury or hospitalisation of any sort while on tour.
- Clients will accept when booking a tour, that each tour has some form of physical activity which requires some basic fitness and must therefore ensure that they are medically fit to partake on the tour.
- Information usage – We will not use your private information without your prior confirmation.